Sunday, January 14, 2007

 

Back at the tables

Well, after a bit of a break during the holidays, I jumped back into the fray this month. Pokerstars had a deposit bonus that expired on 1/2, and I deposited 400 to get a 100 bonus just before the time limit.

I'm actually suprised how well I've been doing since taking the break. I'm up about $130 in my bankroll from playing .25/.50 and .50/1.00 NLHE earning FPP to get my bonus, and I'm about 350 points into the 1000 I need to clear my bonus.

Maybe taking a break from playing has somehow helped me focus more now that I've returned? Or maybe lots of new fishies have hit the water since the holidays? Whatever it is, I like it.

Labels: ,


Comments:
omg it's like a whole other world over here. how did you even find my blog? did you click next blog or something? Whoa.
poker?! I know this Japanese guy who plays poker for money--like to make a living or something. He used to sell emo t-shirts. Before that, he was in a band. That, and this blog are as close as I've ever come to poker. No, wait, we used to play "Chinese Poker" in high school. Well, the Chinese kids said it was Chinese poker. ha.
 
Where ya hiding these days?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?