Sunday, November 26, 2006

 

Long time, no see (or poker)

The fall hit the area, and it was nice to be outside. I took advantage of that. I mostly kept up with reading poker blogs, but didn't play poker or write here (obviously).

About 2 weeks ago I started dipping my toes back in the poker water. I started playing some limit poker at Stars, and did fairly well. Typically ended with winning sessions - sometimes just barely, sometimes doubling up before quitting. One thing about Stars since the demise of Party Poker for US players: there are now LOTS of players that WAY over value TPTK when straight and/or flush possibilities exist on the board. WEE!

Tonight I played one of the 4.00+.40/180 tourneys at Stars. I played a few of those (not sure how many - less than 10) before taking the poker hiatus. I decided to give one a try tonight. I managed to get 4th place for a 57.60 payout. First time I've finished in the money in one of those. I might have to try that again sometime.

Of course, all of the above happened only in my imagination since I live in the USA.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?