Thursday, September 14, 2006

 

What I've read lately

I'm considering starting a new semi-regular feature here: "What I've Read Lately". A post of links to interesting pokery stuff (and occasionally non-pokery stuff) I've read around the interwebtubes lately. If you have a strong opinion on this, please let me know.

First up in this inagural post:
Grading the WSOP's Cast of Characters: The Newcomers over at PokerBlog.com by Change100. This is a good rundown of some of the new cast of characters from the WSOP main event running on ESPN. I haven't watched the episodes she's mentioned yet - their stored on my Tivo - but she gives me things to watch for as I play catch up this weekend.

---
I know I'm late to the party on this, but there is a great series of posts at PokerNews.com about the 2 million chip discrepancy at the WSOP Main Event. It is rather detailed, but if you enjoy that stuff then this is a good read. Part 1, Part 2, Part 3. Go check it out.

---
ScurvyDog has a great post up about the death of poker blogs. Go read it. Now.
Oh, and it looks like there is another no-lose bet available. I learned of it on ScurvyDog's blog, so go check it out there.

Ok, it's quitting time at work so that's all for now.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?