Tuesday, August 08, 2006

 

Quick update and stuff

I've been pretty busy with non-poker stuff, but I've been squeezing in some time here and there. No spectacular wins, and no huge losses. Just keepin' on keepin' on. There have been a few bad beats, but when are there not bad beats? At least I found somewhere to post them next time it happens.

So I got this girly chat thingy that all the cool bloggers talk about (the Yahoo one), and only Bloody P (Thanks, dude!) has added me to their list. Not only that, but he's never on when I am (but it hasn't been that often lately). So am I not worthy of being part of everyone else's girly chat contact list? I just want to learn - LET ME LEARN!

Poker Savvy continues to kick butt. I got an email from them about some freeroll tournaments and such. Go check them out. Really. I'd love to get the referral credit, but even if I don't, go check them out. They rock. Link on the left.

Comments:
I am either TripJax or jaxon59 on the girlie chat thing. Look me up and invite me and then I'll add you to mine as well...

I hope you don't ever have to post on KITJ, but if you do get some bad beats, at least you know where to go now!
 
Sup!
As for the girly chat thing...feel free to add me.
Yahoo: alabarewsp
AIM: alabare6

Later
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?