Wednesday, June 28, 2006

 

Update to the PokerSavvy freeroll

I went out 7th out of 36 total entrants in the PokerSavvy freeroll. The top 5 places paid, with first getting 400 and 5th getting 40. The big dogs like BoobieLover, Mookie, and some others. I did way better than I thought I would, but it never feels good to be put out after being the 86% favorite on a hand going into the turn (river?). Anyway a good time was had by all. Or at least it seemed that way.

I still need about 550 Comp points on Poker.com to qualify for my PokerSavvy points. The jury is still out on whether I'll continue to play there after that. Yeah, there's this whole bonus thing, but whatever....I don't like the site that much, but I like it better than some others I've played.

My ring game seesaw continues. I managed to go up $38.00 playing .25/.50 at Poker.com, took a break for dinner, then managed to go back and give it all back before the start of the freeroll. At least most of my losses were bad beats, which at least means I'm not playing poorly or playing bad hands. Always have to look on the bright side.

That's enough pokering for tonight. Check you tomorrow.

Comments:
Nice run tonight, I ended up being Bubble Boy...uggh....
 
I went out at 28th place where i decided to start a bluff with QJs on a 288 board. My opponent had Pocket 2 and suprise suprise he didnt want to lay down his flopped boat.
As it was 4:05Am and i had to work at 8AM i wasnt that much disapointed.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?