Friday, June 16, 2006

 

Time for a break

Last night I played in a 2 table Sit and Go on Stars. Went out 4th, so I went out in the money, but at the bottom. It was the result of yet another river suckout by someone playing cards they should have just thrown away. For about 5 seconds I wanted to throw my laptop against the wall. Luckily I realized how stupid that would be before I did it.

Anyway, that made it clear - it's time for a short break. Though I know the river suckouts are part of the game, and I've been on the giving end of my fair share of those, right now they just seem to be getting to me. Ao I'm gonna step away for a week (including both of the next two weekends). No playing, but even worse no poker blog reading. Reading the poker blogs just makes me want to play, so I'll stay away from those. That'll mean I have a lot of catching up to do when I return, but that's the breaks.

Catch y'all later.

Comments:
I understand the frustrations, that's for sure. Clear your head and come back strong! Poker's not going anywhere...
 
COME BACK!!!!!!

Hope your hiatis is going well.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?