Thursday, June 29, 2006

 

Poker.com quest continues

I played about 3 hrs. on Poker.com tonight. First I played the First Depositors $500 freeroll. Played about 45 minutes and went out 34th out of 76. Oh well. At least it didn't cost me anything to enter.

Then I went to the .10/.25 tables. Did fairly well there. Bought in for the max of 25.00 and cashed out for 55.xx. Not too bad. I've also earned 700+ of the 1000 points I need to qualify for the PokerSavvy points. I still need around 15k or so to qualify for my deposit bonus, but less than 300 to get my 750 PokerSavvy points. I'm thinking I may cash them in for a $25 and $50 Amazon gift certs. Get some books on pokerin' or sumpthin. Maybe learn to play good pokerin.

Until next time........

Comments:
Ha... at least you now buy in for the max ;)
You learned something already about pokerin..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?