Tuesday, June 27, 2006

 

Joined Poker.com

I joined Poker.com tonight in preparation for the freeroll tourney tomorrow. I joined through PokerSavvy and got a 100% matching bonus, and as soon as I earn 1000 comp points (3 points per raked hand at the .10/.25 table) I'll get 750 Savvy points. I can then cash those Savvy points in for a $25.00 and $50.00 gift cert. at Amazon or Target. Or I can save them up, register at more sites, and get better prizes. I kinda like this. This is the first time I've done this with PokerSavvy, so I'll let you know how it goes.

I played some .05/.10 before I realized I wouldn't get Comp points for it. Lost a couple dollars. I moved to the .10/.25 table to earn the comp points. I bought in for the max and made approx. 5.00. But since the place has the -EV blackjack, which is a soft spot for me, I ended up about $2.00 down on my overall bankroll. But I think the blackjack bug is satisfied for now, and the next several times I play I'll be able to avoid the blackjack.

Another thing to like about Stars - no stinking blackjack!

So, go sign up for PokerSavvy, then sign up for the tourney and stuff. It'll be fun.

--
Play Poker. Get Free Stuff. And send a blogger to Vegas. Check out PokerSavvy

Comments:
Good to see you back at the tables.
 
I will be there tonight. Even used your pokersavvy referer link ;)
 
I think it was when I checked out Bodog and was lured to the dark side of blackjack when I said I'll never play on a site offering blackjack again.

Sigh
 
Thirsty: It's good to be back.

g3poker: See ya tonight. Looking forward to it.

jvillewhip: Yeah, the temptress named blackjack is very evil. What is even more evil about Poker.Com is they let you set up your strategy and auto-play. OUCH!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?