Monday, May 08, 2006

 

Tournaments, Tournaments, Tournaments

I've been playing a lot of tournaments lately. Even before I read this post on Change100's blog, I was already thinking along these same lines. Focus on what I'm good (or at least better) at to try and build up the bankroll and then use the padding to improve other areas of my game.

I've really done much better at tournaments lately than at ring games. So I played a few tournaments this weekend. I played the 3.00 turbo SnG's at Stars and either placed out of the money or finished in 1st. That has given me a nice profit of $20 or so. A few more weeks of this, if I can maintain my current win ration (or something close) and I should have a decent enough bankroll to dabble in the .50/1.00 NL Ring Game.

I'm going to try and play 1 tournament a night, 4 nights a week. If I exit early, (within the first 20-30 mins), then I'll start another. Otherwise I'll be done for the night. Let me know what you think of this plan.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?