Friday, May 05, 2006

 

More blog pimpage

I learned of a new blog recently - Adam LaBare's Poker Blog. I saw the username on the PokerSavvy forums and had not had a chance to check it out yet when the author emailed me about checking it out. I've only been reading it for the last day or so, but it looks good so far. He is on a quest to go to the WSOP. Apparently he went last year as well. Look it over and see what you think.

In the interest of fair and honest criticism, I must say it is kind of frustrating when catching up on old posts to have his Blogger blog nested inside is regular website. Separate scrolling windows - yuck. Sorry Adam - but I gotta call'em as I see'em. Other than that it looks like it'll be an interesting read.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?