Wednesday, May 10, 2006

 

Cashing out

Ok, so for the first time I want to cash out of a site MORE than I transferred in via NetTeller. What is involved with that? Why do they all have that restriction that you can only transfer back to NetTeller the same amount you transferred in? How do I get the rest out? Pay them to send me a check or something?

I guess maybe I'll transfer out what I can from WPX, and maybe leave the rest to keep playing with until either it goes away or I get it up to a reasonable amount to be worth getting a check. I transferred in 100, and right now my balance there is 146.xx with some rakeback still to come next Monday. 50.xx doesn't seem like enough to be worth a check, but who knows. What do you think?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?