Thursday, April 20, 2006

 

Pokerstars tourney

I just finished a 1.00 + .20 45 person tourney on PokerStars. I almost went out in the first few hands when I had several bad beats on consecutive hands. I was down to around T600 by the time the 2nd blind level hit (15/30). Then I finally hit a hand and doubled up. Suddenly I was back in the thing.

I'm glad I held on. I managed to win the entire tournament. $14.00 payout. I did give a bad beat to my opponent to swing the tourney my way when he had about a 2-1 chip lead on me, but I figured it was just payback from the bad beats I took in the first few hands.

Anyway, overall a fun time. I paid 1.20 to play 2 hrs of poker and make 14.00 (net 12.80). Not a bad night.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?