Tuesday, April 11, 2006

 

Long Time, No See

I've been away for a bit. Dust has gathered around here. Sorry about that. Shortly after my last post I broke my arm. Luckily it wasn't very bad, but it made it difficult to use a keyboard for quite some time. But I'm all healed up now, and back in action.

I had hoped to kick things off tonight with that blogger freeroll on Titan courtesy of PokerSavvy.com, but didn't get it all set up in time. I never had played there, so I had to download and install the software, register with Titan, then go to PokerSavvy and get the ad code to put in my blog (see the left) and then email them for the code. I just missed the cutoff. Got home from work a bit later than I planned. Oh, well. Maybe next time.

I must give kudos to the PokerSavvy people though - not only were they VERY prompt in responding to my email, but also were letting me slide in. I hadn't updated in a while, so they thought the site may be dead.

But no worries - I'm back. Maybe I'll move a tad bit of my money from Stars over to Titan and play a bit. See how I like it.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Oh, and go check out PokerSavvy. They didn't ask me to say that. They just seemed so cool when working with me that I think you should check them out.

Comments:
Good to have you back!!

Looking forward to more reports on how you are getting on at the tables.
Thirsty
 
Thanks for the comments Thirsty. And if you have a blog, drop me a line with the link and I'll post it in my blogroll.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?