Friday, February 10, 2006

 

Updates

It's been a tough week and a half at the poker tables. It started two weeks ago tonight. I got home from dinner with some friends after work and decided to play some poker. Mistake #1.

I logged into FCP where I had a fairly healthy bankroll (for me anyway) of 80.00+. I decided to take a shot at the next higher level tables: .25/.50 NL HE. Bought in for 50.00. First hand popped up to 52.xx. Second hand, busted. I had pocket KK, raggedy board. Bet kinda big, got raised all-in. Thought long and hard- figured that player for trying to push me off the pot as he hadn't bet much until the river. I called - put me all in. He had poket 7s with a 7 on the flop. My KK cracked by 777. Oh, well.

The following days were very frustrating - lots of play, lots of bad cards. Even played a heads-up tourney (5.00 + 0.50) and almost folded my way out of it. Such Bad Cards!

The last half of this week things have started turning around. I won a 10 person SNG at FCP on Wed night (haven't played many of those - this is maybe my third or fourth -ever), and won a 5.00 + 0.50 heads-up tourney last night, including a comeback from being way down.

Anyway, back to the tables tonight. Hopefully things will keep looking up.

FCP bankroll: 33.97.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?