Wednesday, February 15, 2006

 

Sit and Go Frustration

Monday night I played 2 sit and go tournaments on Full Contact Poker. First one I went out in 7th. Couldn't really get decent hands, and when I finally had to make a move I was put out. Second one I did pretty well. Got my money in as the favorite multiple times, and made it into the money, leaving 3rd. So for the evening paid 10.00 + 1.00 and won 10.00. I lost .50 overall, as I earned back .50 in bonus money from the tournies.

Tonight was a repeat of Monday night. First tourney I went out in 7th. Not many decent hands, etc. Second tourney I went out in 3rd when I put my A8 up against A7. He had me covered by about 800 chips, so he'd still been in but most likely not for long. Naturally a 7 hits on the river. Oh well, I guess it's better to break even than lose money on these.

Regardless of my financial performance in these, I've been enjoying the tournaments. I think I'll continue them for a while. FCP also has some 5+.50 20 person SNGs that pay out 4 places. I might give one of those a shot next. Won't be more of a risk, and might mean a bigger payout.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?