Tuesday, February 21, 2006

 

More micro-limit grinding

Played some .10 PL HE at FCP tonight. I think overall I prefer PokerStars, but I still have bonus money to work off at FCP.

Pretty good evening overall. Not a bunch of profit, but my play was pretty solid. One hand in particular made me happy. I had AA in middle position. It came around to me and I raised .10 to .20. Had 2 callers. Flop comes 937 rainbow. SB checks, BB bets .60, I call, SB calls. Turn is 2s. SB checks, BB bets 2.40 (all-in), I call, SB folds. River is 9c. BB turns over 7s5c, has 2 pair (99,77). I show my AA (AA,99) and take pot of $7, net $3.80. Woot!

Bled most of it back over the next hour, but still had good solid play. Got pushed off of a couple of hands I might have won, but one crazy maniac kept betting big and there were combos that could have beaten me, so I folded. Maniac didn't stay long enough for me to figure out if he was a big bluffer or not. Oh, well.

Overall: good, decent, solid play. A good evening.

FCP BR: 22.95

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?