Monday, February 27, 2006

 

Grinding away

A short session of .10 PL HE at FCP tonight. 2 tabled for about 45 mins. Lost a whole buy-in (10.00) on the second hand at the first table. Got completely sucked in by a slowplayer, thinking my pair of As were good.

That is when I fired up the second table. Good news is that between the two tables I made up all but .35 of what I started with tonight. So overall the evening was productive.

Yes, my bankroll balance below shows up .40 from the last bankroll balance. That's because it includes the bonus money I earned at FCP over the weekend. Remember - they credit the earned portion of my bonus money to me daily. So really my loss was just some of the bonus money. Takes a little of the sting out. :-)

FCP Bankroll: 50.94

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?