Thursday, February 23, 2006

 

Bankroll grows

The FCP bankroll continued to grow tonight courtesy of the .10 PL HE tables and the players at my table. About half the gain was made on a hand where I made a boat on the river while heads up. I bet 1.00 into a 3 or 4.00 pot. Other player raises to 2.00. I raise back to 4.00. He calls. I have the boat, he folds his cards.

The rest of the pots were 5-7 players calling min bets and raises all the way to showdown with what was apparently less than top pair, since I had top pair and won. One time I had 66 in the pocket, which by the river turned into third pair, and still won the hand. Nice way to build the bankroll, but not so good for sharpening my skills.

FCP Bankroll: 57.13

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?