Thursday, January 19, 2006

 

Tweaking bankroll management, day 1

So I decided implement my plan, with a slight modification from another commenter over at Pokerati. He suggested after reaching my goal (in this case doubling up), to not only cash out of the table, but to quit playing for the evening, or at least for a couple of hours. Still want to have fun? Do something else you enjoy.

Tonight I bought in for $10.00. Got below $5.00 a couple of times, but managed to break through the double-up to $21.75. I was the BB when it happened, so I finished the orbit to get all my "free" hands, and managed to only give back 2 more big bets (.25 each). So I left with $21.25.

My PokerStars bankroll now stands at 43.00. The $50.00 I transferred out to NetTeller last week is still there, so that makes my total poker bankroll $93.00. I'm gradually building it back up.

Now, off to (*gasp*) read a book.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?