Sunday, November 20, 2005

 

QUADS!

I played in a play money tournament tonight on Poker Stars. My deposit at Neteller is still "pending" (read as "we want some more interest off the float"), so I couldn't play at the real money tables.

I played in a 27 person sit-n-go. Finished third, for about 1300+ play money $$. Didn't do too bad.

Best hand: pocket 7's, then the flop brought up 2 more 7's. Even better - another player had a full boat and called me when I went all-in post flop. Unfortunately, I failed to get a screenshot - didn't even think about it until several hands later. But I did do the obligatory "DEEMS QUADS BEEETCHES!" line!

I'm looking forward to my real money hitting my account. Hopefully it will clear Monday and I'll be playing Monday night.

Until then.....DEMS QUADS BEETCHES!

Comments:
ty for the link. :) i'll pimp ya soon.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?