Monday, November 28, 2005

 

Party Poker, episode 2

I had a chance to play again on Thanksgiving day, late in the evening after everyone left. I had several good hands, and had the chance to make back most of my losses. Unfortunately, my total bankroll stayed at 51.00. Why you ask? I was an extremely stupid move on my part that involved that little Blackjack button on the right of the table screen. STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID! That will NOT be happening again.

Anyway, on to tonight...
Starting Bankroll: 50.75
Ending Bankroll: 66.91
Played: $25.00 NLHE

Best hand so far: I had AJo. I think I may have raised to 0.50 pre-flop. I had a couple of callers. Flop came AAJ. I bet out 2.00. Had one caller - a guy I had played a couple of hands poorly against earlier. I wish I could say it was on purpose, to set a trap when I got a great hand like this, but it wasn't. The early bad hands were just pure stupid play on my part. Turn - a rag. Bet out 4.00 and called. River - another rag. I go all-in for 22.xx. After using all his clock, he calls for about 14.00. When I showed down my boat, he mucked and left the table.

No other major hands played. A few good pots, a few bad plays by me. My high point for my total bankroll was $80.00. I left with it at 66.91 (as reported above) when friend called to try to play an online game. We are trying to connect now, but it doesn't look good, so I may be playing poker again in a bit.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?