Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 

My days at Party Poker are over

The title says it all.

Starting Bankroll: 22.79
Ending Bankroll: 0.00
Played: .10/.25 NLHE. Bought in for full bankroll. :-)

Played a few hands ok. Lost about $8.00 on a bad read. Lost the rest on a hand where I just knew the guy was bluffing me. He just squeaked it out. So, I am done with Party Poker.

I prefer the Poker Stars UI and overall gameplay. And the fact they don't report my mucked showdown hands. So anyway, it was fun while it lasted Party Poker. Live Long and Prosper.

Who knows - I may be back one day.

Update: Ok, so I figured out that PokerStars shows the hand in the muck if you go to showdown as well. So I can eliminate that from my cons list for Party Poker. But, I still didn't like the interface as much. I think I will try it again, though, after building up a bankroll on PokerStars.

---

Now off to Poker Stars.

Starting Bankroll: 25.00
Ending Bankroll: 23.24
Played: 1.00 + 0.20 45 person SNG.
Played (while waiting): .05/.10 NLHE

I need 7 more FPP to clear a bonus from my last deposit. Let's see if I can get it before I lose all this money.

I only got to play a couple of hands at the NLHE before the tourney started. Not too much damage.

DANG! I need to improve my game without it costing me so much. But I can't seem to take the play money games seriously. What can I do?

Ok, that tourney was over. Couldn't get decent cards, tried to make a move, and got burned. But 1 FPP closer to my bonus! Now for a little .10/.25 NLHE action to make back my tourney entry fees.

Starting Bankroll: 23.24
Ending Bankroll: 63.39
Played: .10/.25 NLHE

Several decent hands, a couple of all-ins that got me a profit in the range of 15.00 or so each time. Made enough FPP to free my bonus, too - so that number includes a 5.00 bonus. Take 5.00 off and that makes it 58.39 for a profit of 40.15.

Not too bad of an evening.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?