Thursday, November 24, 2005

 

First time on Party Poker

The Neteller deposit finally cleared. I have some down time this morning waiting on our guests to arrive for Thanksgiving day, so I thought I'd play a little poker.

I've played on Party Poker on the play money tables. I don't like the interface as much as Poker Stars, but everyone says the fish are biting there, so I decided to try it out.

Oh Iggy, just in case you read this, I put in Bonus Code IGGY (except I put in iggy), and I don't see anything listed in my account on the bonuses page. I guess I screwed up by using iggy instead of IGGY. Darn!

So, here we go:
Starting Bankroll: 75.00
Ending Bankroll: 50.00
Played: $25.00 NLHE

So far, not doing real good. Buy-in is down to around 12.00, which is up from a low of 8.00. My highest point so far has been just under 26.00. I think I'm playing a little too loose since I've heard so many tales of fishes here. Time to tighten up a bit.

Update: I am now a miserable failure at Party Poker No Limit. Managed to go out.

Moving on to Limit to try a bit.
Starting Bankroll: 50.00
Ending Bankroll: 51.00
Played: .50/1.00 Limit HE
Buy-in: 25.00

So my first day of poker on Party Poker is over. Time to go do a couple of last minute things and get ready for the guests and football.

So far, I'm not real happy with Party Poker. And not because I played poorly, or lost money, but because I just don't like the interface much. If my bonus stuff never shows up, I may move my money to Poker Stars.

Any reason I should stay on Party? Let me know in the comments.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?