Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 

A bad couple of sessions

I had a bad couple of sessions since my last update. The details would just make you laugh at my poor play. My $66.00 bankroll dropped to a low point of $13.50ish.

I decided to play a bit this morning - either improve some, or finish off my Party Poker bankroll and move on to PokerStars.

Starting Bankroll: $13.50
Ending Bankroll: $22.79
Played: .10/.25 NLHE. Bought in for full bankroll. :-)

Had a bit of a slow start. I think that my bad run had me a little spooked, and almost any type of wager would scare me off everything but the biggest hands. Once I got over that, I won a few decent pots (based on my bankroll and the table wagering level), and managed to edge it up almost $10.00. Good for about 30 mins at the table.

So far, there are 2 main gripes I have about Party Poker vs. Poker Stars. First, no checkbox for Call or Call Any when a bet is made by someone else (Poker Stars has this). I really miss this. Having to wait until my turn to complete the small blind just bugs me. Second, apparently if I muck a losing hand at showdown, my cards show in the hand history anyway. I think that right there will make me leave Party Poker soon. I may try to build up my bankroll a bit first, but I don't think I'll be playing there for much longer.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?